I was nominated by The Quirky Book Nerd for the Real Neat Blog Award! Thank you so much – I really appreciate it! 🙂
- Thank and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions that the nominator provided.
- Nominate seven other bloggers.
- Create seven questions for your nominees.
Answers to Questions
- What are a few of your favourite authors that you discovered in 2015?
I’ve discovered absolutely loads of new authors this year. A few of my favourites would be Gillian Flynn (Gone Girl), Suzanne Collins (Hunger Games), Veronica Roth (Divergent), Patrick Ness (A Monster Calls, etc).
- What is your favourite hobby outside of reading?
I’ve got loads of other hobbies, like craft, swimming, cycling, countryside walks, voluntary work, etc – but my favourite hobby outside of reading has got to be writing. I love to write my own novels, short stories, poems and plays, and I really want to be an author and Journalist one day.
- What are two places (one fictional and one real) that you would like to visit – or maybe live?
My fictional one would probably be the Faraway Tree from the children’s books: The Enchanted Wood trilogy! What an amazing fantasy series and undoubtedly, a place I would love to visit (from fiction, of course).
And a real place that I would love to visit would be one of the wonders of the world – maybe the Pyramids of Giza or the Great Barrier Reef or something.
- What book or books do you think deserve more recognition?
Ooh, well I definitely think The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle deserves more recognition. It only came out this year though, so there is plenty of time. Yep, and a book I recently reviewed: Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Probably the power of invisibility! I’m sure it would come in very handy at times – and in the Harry Potter books, I have always loved the thought of the invisibility cloak!
- What are your favourite bands/artists/songs to listen to?
I’m not really that interested in music but I really like Adele, I like Ellie Goulding, Sam Smith, and Little Mix, etc.
- What are some of your most anticipated book releases of 2016?
This is the one book that I’m really anticipating in 2016, to be honest. It’s a great series and I’m looking forward to this.
- Book Owly
- Dahal Reads
- Think, Read, Ponder
- A Frolic Through Fiction
- Dream by Day
- Read It Or Not Reviews
- What Is Your Favourite book of 2015?
- What Is the book that you have read the most?
- What was your favourite childhood book?
- How many books (approx) do you think you own?
- When Did you start blogging and why?
- Where is your favourite place to read and why?
- Have you got a favourite tasty treat to accompany you and your book?