I was nominated by Jessica at the Awkward Book Blogger for The Liebster Award. Thank you very much, Jessica! The Liebster Award is specifically for smaller blogs to help gain recognition for blogs that haven’t got as many followers as others. Also, it is an award that helps bring the book community together. I’m really pleased to have received this award and I’m looking forward to writing this post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 question that the blogger asks you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other blogs that you think are deserving of the award and have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know that you have nominated them.
- Ask them 11 new questions.
- Would you rather give up eating your favourite food or reading books for a month and why?
I would definitely prefer to give up my favourite food for a week for a month – for a couple of reasons. My favourite food is Dairy Fudge so: a) I don’t eat it that much because it’s very unhealthy, therefore it wouldn’t make that much difference to me! And b) I would simply miss reading too much!
- Audiobooks or ebooks?
- If you could have any job (fictional included), which job would you choose?
- Although book-burning seems to be frowned upon, which book/series would you not mind using as firewood?
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
- Favourite candy/chocolate?
- Would you rather go on a quest with a morally ambiguous antagonist or with a conceited protagonist?
- What’s your opinion about the controversial audio-books?
- What is your most favourite television programme and what is it about?
- What is one comfort food which never fails to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside?
Fudge, chocolate spread straight out of the jar, crème eggs and BBQ chicken.
- Tom Hiddleston or Benedict Cumberpatch? (You can’t say both. You must choose)
- I am home-educated because when I started secondary school in 2012, I hated it so much! Let’s all just admit it – school is torturous!
- I am a dedicated animal lover. Seriously, animal cruelty is the worst crime in the world. You just can’t be cruel to such vulnerable creatures.
- I have many pets. Two budgies called Sunny and Luna, a goldfish who is almost as old as I am, and a gorgeous jack Russell terrier that we rescued a couple of years ago.
- I hate finishing books – it breaks my heart to say good bye to a beloved character or a great storyline!
- My hair is so strange: it’s curly underneath and quite straight on top!
- I am very fond of fashion – and I love putting new outfits together and experimenting with new styles.
- I want to be an author when I’m older sooo much! I’ve already written several novels. If one day I publish a book, I’d love to see some of the bloggers I know review it!
- I love stormy weather. Perfect weather for curling up with a book. Thankfully, I live in England, where the weather is often stormy. As I write this, it is hailing outside. Very relevant for Springtime.
- I am a very tidy person. But I share a bedroom with my little sister and she is very untidy, so keeping my room looking nice is very difficult.
- I volunteer at a charity shop two afternoons a few, and it makes me feel very proud to think I am benefitting a charity.
- I love craft. I am always making something – candles, rugs, bags and soap…
- Which character from any book, would you say your personality is most similar to?
- If you could marry any character from any book, who would it be and why? 😀
- Do you have any pet-peeves? What are they?
- What are you most afraid of and why?
- If you could learn any skill in the world, what would it be?
- Do you have a favourite place to read?
- What would a perfect day look like to you?
- If you could own the Elder Wand from the Harry Potter series for just one day, what would you do with this enormous amount of power and why?
- If you could live any fictional character’s life, who’s would it be?
- How many books would you say you owned (approximately!)
- Which book/series made the biggest impression on you?
**Please feel free to ignore this if any of you have already received the award.**
Hope you’ve enjoyed this post. Thanks again to Jessica for nominating me.